As many of you know, nothing is more important to us than the safety of our customers and our staff here at Purnell Body Shop. This is why we wanted to let folks know of the many changes we have put in place in order to do our part in #flatteningthecurve:
- All vehicle surfaces that come in contact with our staff are wiped down with alcohol wipes prior to our beginning repair AND prior to being returned to customers.
- All keys and key fobs are sprayed/wiped down prior to being returned to customers.
- All staff are equipped with wipes, gloves and other personal protective essentials in order to keep themselves and their work area sanitized and safe.
- Door handles, countertops and other customer service areas are routinely wiped down by staff several times per day with alcohol wipes.
- All staff are instructed to follow CDC guidelines regarding handwashing, social distancing and, of course, staying home/getting tested should they feel sick.
WHAT ARE WE ASKING OF CUSTOMERS?
- If you are in the compromised group or are currently self-isolating, please let us know and we will do what we can to arrange for pick up or drop off of your vehicle (within a reasonable radius).
- Please clean keys and key fobs before handing them over to our staff.
Please let us know if you have any further questions during this time. The communities we serve know plenty about working together, and we have no doubt that together we will get through this!