Our Warranty includes the following:
- Lifetime on all unibody & frame repairs.
- Lifetime on all body repairs.
- Lifetime Paint Warranty against cracking, hazing, chalking, fading or peeling, except if caused by body rust, improper use of detergents, environmental pollution, scratches, abrasions, stone chips or accidents. Backed by BASF North America.
- Parts carry Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- 90 Day Warranty on air conditioning, electrical, suspension and mechanical repairs.
How to Care for your New Glasurit Finish
Once you have had your vehicle refinished with Glasurit, you will want to keep it looking the best it can. Here are some tips from Purnell Body Shop and Glasurit to keep it looking great:
- Wash the vehicle regularly with good quality automotive car soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Dry with a chamois or soft cloth.
- Wash your vehicle by hand only; not a commercial car wash. Avoid using dish detergents and harsh cleaners.
- It is unlikely that your new Glasurit finish will require waxing. If water beads no longer appear on paint surface, apply a fine quality hand wax that is recommended for use over urethane finishes. Avoid the use of any wax for at least 90 days.
- Remove bird droppings with water as soon as possible.
Follow these simple steps and your new Glasurit finish will retain its appearance and extraordinary gloss for years to come.